Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Abstract is to be emailed to: email@example.com.
- Abstract will be considered for publications only if accompanied by the registration fee of the presenting author.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words and the content should include: introduction, objectives, , materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- The titles to be entered in "CAPITAL" and in "BOLD" followed by the name of the Authors(first name followed by family name) and their institution address and email ID of the corresponding author
- The abstract should be typed in line space 1.0 using Microsoft Word (Times New Roman font, Font size 12, with 1 inch margin on all sided and justified).
- Last date for receipt of abstract: 15th July 2017
Guidelines for oral presentation:
- Duration of the Oral presentation shall be of 8 mins followed by 2 mins discussion.
- There is provision for oral presentation for poster items
Guidelines for poster presentation:
- The poster size should be 1m * 1m
- The text should be legible from a distance of 2 meters.
- The content should include title, authors with their institutional address, summary, introduction, objectives, materials and methods, results (tables/ graphs), conclusions and important references.